Stately Way residents and visitors must follow traffic and road information signs available throughout the property. All parking facilities throughout the property are regularly monitored by a private parking and security control company. In addition, municipal authorities independently monitor fire routes, which includes the Stately Way ring road.
The Stately Way Ring Road is a Fire Route!
The Stately Way ring road is a designated fire route, and thus parking is prohibited at all times. Vehicles found parking on the Stately Way ring road are subject to being ticketed and/or towed.
- Parking by residents is allowed only on their own driveways.
- Residents are not permitted to park in any portion of the common elements designated by the Board of Directors as Visitors’ Parking at any time, and may be tagged and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
- Visitors may park in the 2 visitors lots without a permit, except between the hours of 12AM and 6AM.
- If visitors plan to stay overnight or for a few days, the owner or occupant must obtain a parking permit from the Management by calling (416) 630 – 1234
- Permits will be issued only for a maximum of 5 days, and will be issued for specific listed days. They should be obtained in advance, if possible.
- Should overnight parking be required while the Management Office is closed, an owner or occupant MUST call the Regional Parking Control office at (416) 208 – 3117, and leave all the required information, following the instructions on the phone, on the Management’s inbound phone message system. Otherwise vehicles will be tagged/towed.
- Rental Parking must be arranged and paid for by arrangement with the Management Office. Rental parking spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis for a monthly fee, and a waiting list is maintained if space is currently not available. The renter of the parking spot must obey all conditions of the parking contract. The contract may change from time to time.
- Renters may park in the 2 visitors lots only between the hours of 12AM and 6AM
Click here to view / download the Monthly Parking Agreement for YCC#34
Parking rules are designed to allow all residents fair access to and use of our limited parking. In order to ensure fair access and use to all residents, parking is regularly monitored by a private parking and security control company with instructions that improperly parked cars (including residents’ vehicles) be tagged and/or towed.